Wednesday, August 26, 2009


Great day at the pool! We came home and had lunch and then off for a nice long nap. Bike ride and a bit of soccer with Cris, then playing with Thomas and the tracks for quite a bit. Pasta with bolognese sauce and a little apple sauce for dessert - did I mention that your boy LOVES ciabatta bread? Bath by Emmie & Cris and then off to bed. Lots going on today. My hope - more cuddle time tomorrow morning - WHAT ELSE COULD I ASK FOR??? We are going to Heidi's house for swimming and lunch tomorrow and then Irma & Cris are dying to see a little Jack. Oma, Granddad, Irma & Cris over for a nice family dinner tomorrow night! Looking forward to more family time.

Gen, Warner - You guys might think I'm joking, but if you don't see me immediately on Sunday at the airport don't be surprised. I'm fairly certain I can pass him off as my own. I'm sure our DNA will be a close enough match! I really don't think I want to give him back. Is that wrong?

2 comments:

Gena said...

Dude - this boy isn't going to WANT to come home. He doesn't even know we're gone! Thanks for taking such good care of him. We are off to the market in Antibe today - shopping! XOXO

Heidi said...

That's my plan. Got my cuddle time this morning and when I said I loved him he said love you back to me. I love him!!!!!

BTW - this is the 2nd morning in a row he's peed through his overnight diaper and wet his pj pants & shirt. Huh?