Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Jack Chronicles


Okay, so my good friend Patti bought me these flip flops before she moved to South Bend a few weeks ago & I just got them from Tish last night. Here's the deal though. Every time Jack walks past me, he makes me take them off so he can put them on. They actually look pretty good on him, but I think they might be a tad too big.

We are off to Heidi's house to go swimming and have lunch. Then back home for a nap around 1:30. Hope to talk to you guys later. xoxoxo

ps - can ANYONE tell me why the boy was up at 6:30 this morning???? WTH?

2 comments:

Gena said...

I have learned that if he goes to bed later he doesn't necessarily sleep later, unless it's REALLY late, like 11 pm. And maybe it has to do with the room darkening shades he has at home? Can't wait to talk to ya'll later...just got out of the pool. :)

Gena said...

Emily wants another video and shake your booty.